Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just some more..

Pictures!

This one is 'kikker & ezel', representing me and my boyfriend.
We had to wear these costumes on Sinterklaas (Dutch festivity) last year, and I thought we looked quit funny so I made this painting. I added a few meaningful items in the background, so it would be more interesting. Can you find them?




This portrait is a recent work I made for school.
My goal was to make the face disappear in the background
and I think that worked out quit well. 
We actually had to paint his face white with the same wall paint that had been used for the wall behind him, hehe.




The painting down here is hanging in my parents kitchen, it's based in picture a friend of mine maid in our home town. It's about one and a half meter wide, It ain't the most brilliant thing, but I like it though.



Ciaoo

No comments:

Post a Comment