Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello there


This here below is a typical example of my cheesy taste of humor.
It was just a normal box in which I saw faces, and this is the result. 
The male says: Shit and the female says: nice.

Inspiring he:P


And these four are just an experiment, I wanted to try some new materials.
Some practice got me a bit better as you can probably see, but just a bit, hehe.



And this is another old work. I lived in Barcelona for half a year with a friend, and I had the most awesome time, so I got inspired and made this afterwords. It's me (looking a bit fat and retarded) and her, on our last night out, some famous buildings, razz(matazz) my favorite club, and our tattoos combined on one arm.

Last but not least, a link to the first stop-motion I've ever made. It was for school, there's no deep message in there or what so ever, but I had a lot of fun making it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIAVq2-hpD8

Gracia's y hasta luego!



No comments:

Post a Comment