Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some results of all the stress:

We're in a 'design the north sea jazz art poster' competition,
And I decided to paint the whole thing instead of using the computer. So.. that took quite some time. And I'm glad with the results.



Some other thing that caused a lot of stress was the assignment to learn a craft.
I learned to make paper, and for my 'master proof' I make this bed cheet like note, which says that the fresh paper reminds me of fresh bed cheets.

And to thank the person who learned me the skill I had to make a 'homage' for her.
So I created a whole new fresh, clean and white working space totally out of paper. Click on it for the tiny details.

ciaoo

3 comments:

  1. Die poster ziet er idd erg goed uit!! Je brengt me alleen in de war met bed cheats en bed sheets :p of is dat de bedoeling ook?

    Groeten, Daan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, nope. Mijn engels skills zijn geruisloos aan het verdwijnen. Misschien komen ze weer terug na 4 maanden LA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheet? hahaha.

    Weet je al wat meer of je naar LA gaat of een ander exotisch oord? Ik ben net hevig verbrand in Oostenrijk. Gelukkig schijnt hier nu ook de zon weer.

    Groeten, Daan.

    ReplyDelete